Grant and Termination of Use LicenseYou may temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this site for personal, non–commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license only, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
- • use the materials for any public display or for any commercial purpose;
- • modify or copy the materials;
- • attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on or accessed through this site;
- • transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
- • remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
This license automatically terminates if you violate any of these restrictions. We may also terminate this license at any time, for any reason or for no reason.
You must immediately destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether electronic or print, when either of the following occurs:
- • You stop viewing the materials
- • This license is terminated
All product prices on this site are listed in U.S. Dollars. We may change product pricing and availability without notice. We may
revoke any offer and correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission, with or without notice, even after an order has been submitted and
Product Pricing, Site Content, and Revisions
The materials appearing on this site may include errors. We do not warrant that any of the site materials are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the site materials at any time without notice. We do not make any commitment to update the site materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site. Use of any linked site is at your own risk.
If you order an item on this site, you agree to purchase the products selected. Payment may be due at the time you submit your order.
When you submit your order, we will immediately charge your credit card for the products. Or payment may be due at the time you pick
up your order. We will immediately charge your credit card for the products at the time of pick–up. The ordering process will
indicate what payment method will be used at the time of ordering.
Orders and Payment
Any health–related information on this site is for educational purposes only, and merely describes general principles of
health care. It is not intended as a tool for self–diagnosis, as recommending a specific treatment plan or healthcare provider,
or as a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Health–related Information on this Site
Like any material, the information may become out–of–date over time, may contain errors and inaccuracies, and may not apply to your personal circumstances. Proper treatment of health conditions depends on your medical history, diet, lifestyle, the medications that you currently take, and a wide variety of other factors. Your licensed health–care provider is in the best position to take these factors into account in assessing your individual needs; use of this site cannot replace consultation with a qualified health–care professional.
We make no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials or use of this site. This disclaimer negates all other warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non–infringement of intellectual property, and violations of other rights. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on, related to, or linked to this site.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
Neither Central Shop-Rite nor its suppliers are liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site. This limitation includes but is not limited to damages for loss of profit or data, or damages due to business interruption. This limitation applies even where we have been notified of the possibility of any damage.
These limitations may not apply in jurisdictions that preclude limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
Michigan law governs any claim relating to this site, without regard to Michigan’s conflict–of–laws provisions.
All photos and images on this site are licensed and used with permission. They may not be copied, downloaded or reused in any manner.
We appreciate permission granted by the following sources:
- • Photos courtesy of The Beef Checkoff, www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com
- • Photos courtesy of National Pork Board. For more information about pork, visit www.porkbeinspired.com
- • Photos courtesy of National Turkey Federation. For more turkey information and recipes visit www.eatturkey.com
- • Photos courtesy of National Barley Foods Council. For more barley information and recipes visit www.barleyfoods.org
- • Photos courtesy of www.chickeneverymonth.com
- • Photos used with permission by the Texas Beef Council. For more beef information and recipes visit www.txbeef.org
- • Photo as seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons
- • Photos courtesy of Yay Images www.yayimages.com
- • Photos courtesy of Deposit Photos www.depositphotos.com
- • Photos courtesy of Can Stock Photo www.canstockphoto.com
- • Photos courtesy of BigStock Photo by ShutterStock www.bigstockphoto.com
- • Photos courtesy of Christmas Stock Images www.christmasstockimages.com
- • Photos courtesy of Easter Stock Photos www.EasterStockPhotos.com
- • Photos courtesy of Free Digital Photos www.freedigitalphotos.net
- • Photos courtesy of Free Images www.freeimages.co.uk
- • Photos courtesy of freebie photography www.stockarch.com
- • Photos courtesy of Stock Media http://stockmedia.cc